E.B. Tucker claims that the company behind this "5G Master Key" will likely see its stock price soar in the coming future. But what is this company and is it really as great as he claims it is?
In this review I'll be going over what we were told, what the technology he's talking about is, and piecing together the clues to expose the "5G Master Key" company being teased.
You've probably come across the teaser presentation for this opportunity. There might be more than one variation of it, but what I came across was this...
E.B. Tucker is the guy behind the presentation (was also behind the "omega shares" opportunity we recently reviewed). He is a senior tech analyst at Casey Research, which is an investment advisory firm, who runs several different investment newsletter advisory services, such as Strategic Investor and Strategic Trader. He's known for being a big-time speculator, and besides speculating on up-and-coming tech stocks like he's doing here, he has a background in gold & silver investments and is often speculating in this sector.
Tucker talks about how there is a "fatal flaw with 5G" and that there is one company that has the "5G Master Key" to fix this problem, which positions this company very handsomely to reap the rewards of the 5G boom that is upon us, and seems to be inevitable.
Some other things were are told about this company are that...
- "this tiny firm’s shares could soar in the months ahead"
- it's the "perfect picks-and-shovels play for the $12 trillion 5G buildout boom"
In the presentation E.B. Tucker goes on to talk about companies that provided technology that helped fix problems with earlier generations of mobile communication networks, such as Qualcomm's Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) technology that increased bandwidth efficiency (he calls it the "2G Master Key") and Nvidia's GPU technology that fixed a background noise problem that 4G tech was having (he calls the "4G Master Key").
The stock prices for these companies soared, and Tucker hints at this 5G master key company possibly soaring even higher.
And of course... the sales pitch:
How do you find out what the company is he's teasing?
Well, I'll be telling you after this, but normally you'd have to get his "free report" in order to find out. This is called The 5G Master Key: How to Cash in as 5G Sweeps the Globe...
HOWEVER... in order to get your hands on this "free report" you will first have to pay to buy into the subscription advisory service being pushed here.
The sales pitch is for Strategic Investor, which is run by E.B. Tucker and another guy named Dave Forest at Casey Research. This is a follow-along investment advisory service that provides monthly stock recommendations, weekly updates and trade alerts, model portfolio access and more - pretty typical of these kinds of services. The cheapest subscription cost is $49/yr, but you'll likely be pushed to purchase their "Platinum" subscription for $79.
What Is The "5G Master Key"?
5G is 100x faster than 4G... so what could be the problem?
Well, as E.B. Tucker talked about, there is a big problem with 5G, and this is that 5G signals can't pass through walls, windows, or much of anything.
We have no problem like this with 4G. Just place a router somewhere in your house and you can get signal in any room, but with 5G the doors block this signal.
5G uses wider spectrum at higher frequencies. This is its strength and this is what allows people connected to 5G to download HD full-length movies in very little time. But, this is also its weakness, because as the frequencies of these signals heighten, the ability they have to pass through materials decreases.
Well, according to E.B. Tucker, the "5G Master Key" solution is what is referred to as "SKY" technology.
He talks about how this SKY technology will makes use of small satellites that hover above the earth, transmitting and extending short-range 5G signals... providing blanket coverage over wide areas as shown...
In the presentation we were also shown this image of the technology this "little known" manufactures. This is the "5G Master Key"...
But wait a minute, this isn't a satellite...?
That's right, this isn't. The "5G Master Key" technology that E.B. Tucker is teasing here is satellite modem technology.
Basically, this modem technology is what receives 5G signals from satellites, making all of this possible.
But, does it really solve the "5G Fatal Flaw"?
To be honest, E.B. Tucker's logic here doesn't make all that much sense to me.
He talks about the problem with 5G being that the signals can't pass through solid objects. This is true. However, this SKY technology... and this blanket 5G satellite coverage isn't going to solve this. It will help with 5G and could eliminate much of the need for cell towers all over the place and whatnot, but the problem of 5G signals not passing through walls, windows, etc. is still going to exist.
That said, there are companies out there working on solutions. For example, Inseego, which was teased as "The Next Tech Giant" by David Fessler, makes small hotspots and routers that can be placed all over to tap into 5G, and Ericsson is making "strip antennas" that can be placed underneath wallpaper, painted over, etc. that can be placed all over and allow devices to tap into 5G as well (this was Premium Income Letter's 5G pick).
The Company He's Teasing
Throughout the presentation we were given hint after hint about this company, and luckily there were enough to find out exactly what it is.
Some of the better hints given include:
- it's a "tiny company"
- has over 124 patents
- has made multi-million-dollar contracts with T-Mobile and Sprint
- it was picked by Gazprom Space Systems (GSS) in an 18 million deal to "help spread broadband coverage across all of Russia", "China Satcom selected this company’s ground-breaking technology to provide broadband connection across China", and they have a deal with Peru worth $285 million to "provide connectivity support"
- "has also inked contracts with huge defense firms like Lockheed Martin, L3, and Honeywell"
- "you can take a stake today for around $10 a share"
Without wasting any more time, I'll get straight to the point. The company he's talking about is Gilat Satellite Networks (GILT), and here's why...
- They have a valuation of just over $500 million (at this time), which could be considered a "tiny company" as we were told
- They do have somewhere in the area of just over 124 patents, as mentioned
- Yes, Gilat has a multi-million dollar deal with Sprint as well as a deal with T-Mobile
- Yes, they have a deal with Gazprom Space Systems to help spread broadband in Russia ($18 million contract), a deal with China's Satcom, and were awarded a $285 million project by Peru
- And yes, its share price is in the ballpark around $10 (of course this fluctuates)
Not all of the clues match up 100% perfectly, but all of them combined leave no doubt that Gilat is the company being teased here.
And let's not forget that what the company does and makes is also a match.
Gilat Satellite Networks (GILT) is an Israel-headquartered company that makes satellite modem technology, such as their SKYEDGE II (VSAT platform) here...
Just as E.B. Tucker mentioned, they use what is called "SKY" technology. This is what he was referring to, and the similarities between the SKYEDGE II (shown above) and the black box shown in the presentation by E.B. Tucker are obvious.
All clues point to Gilat being the "5G Master Key" company. BUT, is this really the amazing stock pick he teases it as being?
Good Investment Opportunity?
Qualcomm and Nvidia, which he mentioned provided the "2G Master Key" and the "4G Master Key" respectively, both rose over 16,000%. Does this mean that this "5G Master Key" stock is going to rise even higher?
Well, don't get your hopes up. Making predictions like this requires some serious speculation. While it could very well happen, it certainly shouldn't be expected.
Yes, there are other analysts besides just those at Casey Research that are bullish on GILT, but I haven't seen any predictions of this company being the incredible pick that Tucker teases it as being.
As you probably already know, whenever there is an investment teaser that ends in a sales pitch, you should never take everything that's said to be 100% true... it's often a tad misleading at the very least.
Quick Recap & Recommendation
- E.B. Tucker claims that there is a "5G Master Key" technology that will fix the "fatal flaw with 5G"
- His logic doesn't really make sense because the company behind this technology isn't going to fix the problem of 5G signals not being able to pass through walls and whatnot, but nonetheless will be a big advantage to 5G infrastructure
- He is giving out a "free report" that provides all the details on this one company whose "shares could soar in the months ahead", but first you have to pay to subscribe to his Strategic Investor newsletter advisory service
- I've just exposed the "5G Master Key" company to be Gilat Satellite Networks (GILT)
- Don't fall for the hype. It is a well-positioned company but don't expect to see 16,000%+ gains like he hints at
And now you don't have to buy a subscription just to find out what he's talking about.
I hope this short review has provided value and helped you out. If so, please share to spread the word!