Bitcoin has minted more than 100,000 millionaires to date, but crypto insiders have just identified a “Next Gen Coin” they think will be 20x bigger.
If you have ever thought about investing in crypto, then this is the presentation for you!
If you’re a Bitcoin millionaire, congratulations. If you’re not, don’t worry, because you’re about to get a second chance. As amazing as the Bitcoin rally was, some say it pales in comparison to what's next.
Ian King is a reformed Wall Street day trader and hedge fund manager who spent over two decades developing successful trading strategies. Since joining Banyan Hill Publishing in 2017, his aim is to help Main Street investors achieve the kind of gains typically reserved for Wall Street. We have reviewed some of his previous presentations right here, including his “Infinergy” Solar Company and “Profit Framing” opportunity.
What's next, according to some “experts” that go un-named is another rally, one that will be 20x larger. This rally will come from a lesser known, alternative crypto that's simply being called the “Next Gen Coin”.
If we “follow the money” we can see some early signs that something is going on in the $1.7 trillion crypto market. As JP Morgan along with some big name investors like Mark Cuban and Elon Musk are all piling into this new coin. This is because this Next Gen Coin has the potential to overtake Bitcoin and “power the rails of global finance” – a $100 trillion dollar industry.
By comparison, the 5G market is worth $50 billion. The artificial intelligence market $60 billion, and the electric vehicle market is now nearly $1 trillion in size. So it really doesn't get any bigger than this. Despite all this, less than 1% of the world knows this coin exists, even fewer own it. But word is spreading quickly.
Those that are fortunate enough to get in now, could ride a 7,200% growth wave by the end of the decade and take a seat at the crypto millionaires table.
To learn more about this potential crypto trade of the decade, we will need a subscription to Ian's flagship research service, the Strategic Fortunes newsletter. This will give us access to a special report called The Next Gen Coin, which reveals all the details on what he calls “the greatest investment opportunity in history”.
Full access to the newsletter and the special report is ours for a special “one-time” price of only $47. Thrown into this offer is another report called 100X Coins, containing three additional crypto recommendations, a third report called Banking 2.0 that reveals the name of a company that’s going to disrupt the entire banking industry by offering people an easy way to buy and sell cryptos, the Strategic Fortunes model portfolio, regular trade alerts, and a dedicated customer care team.
What in the World is the Next Gen Effect?
How can this Next Gen Coin have 20X the potential of the biggest cryptocurrency in the world – Bitcoin?
Ian explains that its because “2.0 is always bigger and better than 1.0.”. Think about Myspace. It was the 1.0 version of social media. It took off and was all the rage for a few years but then Facebook came along and overtook it. It was the 2.0 version.
AltaVista is another example. It was the 1.0 version of a search engine. But then Google came along and overtook it. It was the 2.0 version. Well, the exact same thing is now happening in the crypto space. Bitcoin was the early mover. It is the 1.0 version of crypto and while it still has room to go up, the better bet is the 2.0 version. This Next Gen Crypto is about to dominate.
This domination is possible only because the Next Gen Coin is about to disrupt the entire $100 trillion global financial industry by cutting out the middle man: the banks, the insurance companies, the realtors, the brokers, the mortgage companies, and even Wall Street itself.
Crypto coins already allow us to perform almost any transaction, peer to peer. But unlike Bitcoin, which can process about five transactions per second. The Next Gen Coin can currently process about 30 per second. While this is an upgrade, its not much of one, as Visa for example, handles 1,700 transactions a second. However, after a supposed “upgrade date” this will change, with the Next Gen Coin able to perform a full 100,000 transactions per second. 50 times the speed of Visa and at a fraction of the cost.
Faster, cheaper, and more secure, this is the promise of the Next Gen Crypto Coin.
Just like how early Facebook backer Peter Thiel, saw his investment grow about 10 million percent and Jeff Bezos made a 3 million percent gain on his Google stake. Turning his original $250,000 investment in 1998 into an $8.5 billion windfall. Ian's research is saying that the smart money is already investing into this Next Gen Coin, the big money is starting to follow, and everyone else will as well.
Revealing the Next Gen Coin
There's quite a bit to unpack here, so let's get right down to it:
- Every time we swipe our credit cards, every time we buy a stock, and every time we send money to a friend, this Next Gen Coin will be at the center of it all.
- Despite this coin likely to make history as the fastest of its kind to reach a $1 billion market cap, anyone can still buy it for just $20.
- UBS, JPMorgan and Cathie Wood’s Ark Invest, among others are all accumulating positions in this Next Gen Coin.
- There is an “upgrade date” that will revolutionize this coin, potentially sending it 70x higher.
Based on these clues, the Next Gen Coin is none other than Ethereum (ETH) and the alternative way to gain exposure to it is via the Grayscale Ethereum Trust (OTC: ETHE). What gave it away?
- Ethereum's crypto network is the foundation upon which most decentralized finance (DeFi) applications are built. As money and money-based transactions move to the blockchain, Ethereum's network will likely be the one that makes this possible.
- While Ethereum isn't the fastest crypto coin to reach the $1 billion mark, nor does it currently sell for $20. We can purchase a unit in the Grayscale Ethereum Trust for just over $20 at present.
- Ethereum is the crypto coin of choice for many large institutional investors and plenty of “smart money” investors as well, such as Mark Cuban, who has admitted that about 30% of his crypto portfolio is invested in ETH.
- Ethereum is currently undergoing a series of updates that will bring about Ethereum 2.0. This will vastly improve its speed (number of transactions per second that it can handle), as well as reduce its cost per transaction.
Legit Opportunity to Make $1 Million?
While I am far from a cryptocurrency expert, its not difficult to instantly recognize the enormous potential in disrupting the cartelized banking system.
There is absolutely no reason why we should still be paying 2% up to 3.5% in transaction fees every time a credit card is swiped. Same goes for $10 plus in monthly checking account fees. The blockchain and decentralized finance (DeFi) make this possible via direct peer-to-peer transactions – no middle man (bank). The only thing left to solve is scalability, transaction speed, and network cost structure.
Once this happens…and it will within the next decade, there will be little need for our present banking system. This truly does present an unprecedented opportunity.
Quick Recap & Conclusion
- Ian King is teasing a “Next Gen Coin” that his research says will be 20x bigger than Bitcoin.
- This is made possible because of the “Next Gen Effect”, which will enable the “Next Gen Coin” to perform a full 100,000 transactions per second. 50 times the current speed of Visa and at a fraction of the cost too.
- Ian reveals the exact name and ticker of this coin only to subscribers of his flagship research service, the Strategic Fortunes newsletter. This costs only $47 for a limited time and gets us a special report called The Next Gen Coin, containing all the details.
- Fortunately, we were able to save you both a bit of time and money by revealing the “Next Gen Coin” right here as Ethereum (ETH) and the way to gain exposure to it via the public market – Grayscale Ethereum Trust (OTC: ETHE).
- The blockchain and decentralized finance (DeFi) present real disruption to the financial industry, the likes of which hasn't been seen since the advent of the internet. This disruption creates a legit investment opportunity.
Is decentralized finance (DeFi) truly the profit opportunity of a lifetime? Tell us what you think in the comment section below.