Former whiz kid Dylan Jovine believes the Pentagon has built an entirely new type of “UFO Weapon” in the deserts of New Mexico.
It's so unique, that it can travel at insane speeds while maneuvering in ways that no other aircraft can and it could spark a 100x gain for the small firm contracted to build it.
Since May 2020, New Mexico has seen a 2,000% surge in reported UFO sightings in the area.
Dylan Jovine made a name for himself by becoming one of the youngest people to ever launch a registered broker-dealer and market maker, at just 24 years of age. We have previously covered some of past presentations, such as the Taiwan Invasion Teaser and his Rare Earth Metal Stock.
Coincidentally, May 2020 is also when the Pentagon brought together a crack team of 38 top scientists at Sandia Labs, the same place where the Manhattan Project developed the atom bomb.
Their goal was to build a weapon, unlike anything the world has ever seen.
According to whistleblowers who have gone before Congress, they succeeded.
So, what people have actually been seeing over the desert of New Mexico was a new kind of superweapon that is faster than Usain Bolt in his prime with a jetpack strapped to his back.
15X Faster than an F-35
Revealing Dylan Jovine's “UFO Weapon” Company
Right now, only a handful of the savviest scientists and investors know about it, however, that is about to change.
Here's what we know:
- This small defense contractor is the first to manufacture these new weapons for the US.
Air Force Magazine recently called its UFO Weapon “transformational.”
Dylan thought he was being slick by playing it coy, but we were still able to pinpoint his pick as Leidos Holdings Inc. (NYSE: LDOS). Here is what led to this obvious conclusion:
- While Leidos is not small by any means, with a market cap of over $12 billion. It is far smaller than the likes of Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, and Northrop Grumman.
- Leidos Dynetics subsidiary recently completed the maiden test flight of new U.S. hypersonic weapons components, which have been called “transformational” by multiple sources.
Can't Miss 35,000% Return?
In his presentation, Dylan declared that his new report tells us “everything we need to know about this incredible company giving us the chance to ride this massive trend for 35,000% returns.”
For those at home, a 35,000% surge in LDOS stock would make it a $4.4 trillion stock.
Seeing as how Apple is “merely” a $2.68 trillion dollar stock as I type this, the chances of Leidos surpassing it anytime soon are worse than the Denver Broncos winning the Super Bowl this year – sorry fellow Broncos fans, it's a sad fact.
However, this doesn't make Leidos a bad company, if we keep our expectations in check, unlike Dylan.
Quick Recap & Conclusion
- Dylan Jovine believes the Pentagon has discovered an entirely new type of “UFO Weapon” and it could spark astronomical gains for the small firm contracted to build it.
- It turns out that the “UFO Weapon” is actually Hypersonic Glide Missiles, which is advanced weaponry to be sure, but far from E.T. remnants.
- All the details on one of the first companies to manufacture components for this new hypersonic weapon are in a special report called “The World’s First “UFO Weapon” – And the Tiny Defense Company That Will Change War Forever.” It's ours when we subscribe to Dylan's Behind the Markets research service for only $39 for a limited time.
- Despite the serious lack of clues, which Dylan no doubt thought would stump the Green Bull. We were able to persevere and reveal his top defense sector stock as Leidos Holdings Inc. (NYSE: LDOS).
- LDOS isn't a bad pick, but it's not a can't-miss, explosive growth stock either. Leidos is an established contractor with decent growth potential and a little bit too much debt for my liking.
Is the defense sector likely to see above-average growth from this point forward? Leave your thoughts in the comments.