The American “Crack-Up Boom” is upon us and there could be mere days left to prepare.
Dave Forest is here to give us a full breakdown of the terrifying connection between sold out grocery store shelves in our neighborhoods and America’s next great financial crisis, all the while providing 3 easy ways to protect our money in the process.
Despite what you’re seeing in the financial media, the booming real estate market, and maybe even your own investment account. The economy is not as it seems and neither is your account balance, big or small. In a matter of days or potentially weeks from now, the entirety of the $269 Trillion U.S. financial system is going to come crashing down.
Despite being introduced as a “crisis investing expert” for the purposes of this presentation, Dave Forest is actually a geologist by training who has worked professionally in the mining and petroleum industries for over 20 years. He originally joined Casey Research in 2004 and founded the Casey Energy Speculator, dedicated to finding high-potential investment opportunities in oil, natural gas, uranium, and renewables globally. We have reviewed a few of Dave’s presentations here in the past, such as his “Tech Metal” Companies and his “5G Keystone” Neodymium Company, among others.
However, this next financial crisis won’t look anything like 2008 or any previous financial crisis we’ve seen in our lifetimes. It’s going to be much, much bigger and much stranger too. Apparently, millions of well-off Americans could soon wake up to zero dollars in their bank account, while others cheer, as a flood of cash appears in their account overnight, to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars or more.
Seems extraordinary or perhaps even impossible, but Dave tells us that its happened before…no less than 30 times throughout history to be exact. There are ways we can protect ourselves and our money, but first we must know exactly what we’re up against.
If you’ve felt like something isn’t quite right, but you can’t quite put your finger on it…it turns out, your instincts are correct. As you may have already noticed, every day essential items are seeing mass shortages in the United States. Dave confides that the shortages are simply domino #1 – in a chain of 3 events that will absolutely destroy most savers & investors alike.
Dave breaks everything down in more detail inside a special report that he’d like to give everyone access to right now. It’s called The Crack-Up Boom Blueprint and it can be ours with a subscription to Casey Research’s Strategic Investor for only $49 per year for a limited time.
This gets us 12 monthly issues of Dave’s top investing recommendations, access to Dave’s model portfolio, where you can see all the current open positions, full access to an entire library of additional special reports and back issues, and 4 special reports, including the one mentioned above.
What in the World is a “Crack-Up Boom”?
The term “crack up boom” was first coined by Austrian economist Ludwig von Mises in his book “Theory of Money and Credit”. Mises argued that a crack up boom is caused by excessive credit expansion (money printing), which leads to over-investment and malinvestment.
This would explain why we’ve started to see all kinds of random and serious shortages across the globe, now that inflation has begun to accelerate well beyond central bank’s 2% annual target. There are three basic stages of a “Crack-Up Boom”:
- All the newly created money circulating through the economy makes people feel “rich”. We just saw this with people cashing in “stimmy” checks.
- Prices of everyday goods from gas to food items and “things of real value”, such as iPhones begin to increase at a pace nobody can stop.
- Naturally, the ensuing crash causes widespread financial stress and can lead to a recession or even a depression.
This vicious cycle of currency devaluation has been observed 30 times throughout history, in countries that experienced devastating Crack-up Booms.
Early 1920’s Germany, Zimbabwe circa 2007-2008, when a single sheet of toilet paper cost a staggering $417 dollars after round after round of reckless money printing, and most recently Venezuela starting in 2016, where the annual inflation rate was 686.4% in 2021, all come to mind as some of the most glaring examples.
Despite such warnings, there will be many who can’t help but think “America is different” or “that will never happen here”. The truth is, some will always wait until the very last minute…when dollars become worthless and everyone rushes to swap them out for “hard goods”, all at the same time.
This would obviously be a mistake, but Dave assures that if we act now, we can make it out fine and maybe even walk away very rich. Let’s take a look at his playbook for beating the coming “Crack-Up Boom”.
The “Crack-Up Boom” Blueprint
How exactly can we bulletproof our finances?
Dave says the first step is mental. We all need to rethink our relationship to cash. Cash is no longer king. Cash is NOT our friend, and it’s NOT a safe place for our money. To be sure, we still need cash to survive. But if you have any more than 10% of your total net worth in cash, inflation is bleeding you out with every passing day.
He thinks surviving the forthcoming maelstrom is about spreading out the risk. That means, don’t have all your money in one asset, don’t have all your assets in one bank or one investment account. What we want to avoid is ‘all-or-nothing’ thinking. Anyone telling you to go ‘all-in’ on Bitcoin, or gold or silver or any ONE asset, ignore them. Think multiple eggs, multiple baskets.
Forest also hints at some “inflation-proof” stocks, but only mentions that they are both in arguably THE most inflation-proof sector of our economy: American farmland. Truth be told, farmland is outperforming stocks & bonds and hasn’t had a single down year in the last 30 years. No arguing with this reasoning.
There is also talk of stashing some money in Bitcoin and hard metals, such as gold, which is part of assembling an inflation-proof portfolio for the coming years. Do we agree? Is there anything we would do different? Keep reading.
Legitimate Way to Make 50x Your Money?
Turning every $500 into $25,200 is far from an easy feat. But there are some time-proven ways compound your capital (even during times of extreme market distress). Here are a few:
- The Stock Market. Of course, there is always the risk that the stock market cratering over the short-term, but over the long run, it has always trended upwards at an average rate of about 6-7% per year going back over 100 years.
- Real Estate. This is another asset class that has historically gone up in value over time. By investing in real estate, you can make money both through appreciation (the increase in value of the property over time) and through rental income.
- Invest in Yourself. One of the best investments you can make is in yourself and your own business. This can increase your earnings over time at a rate that is far greater than inflation.
Quick Recap & Conclusion
- Dave Forest believes a “Crack-Up Boom” is about to hit the United States and he’s here to tell us about some easy ways to protect our money as this unfolds.
- He confides that there are three basic stages of a “Crack-Up Boom”: First, all the newly created money circulating through the economy makes people feel “rich”, then the prices of everyday goods rise at an ever-increasing pace, and finally the ensuing devaluation of the currency causes widespread financial stress, leading to a recession or even a depression.
- Dave breaks everything down in more detail and has some investment suggestions for us inside The Crack-Up Boom Blueprint special report. To get our hands on it, we will need a subscription to Casey Research’s Strategic Investor for only $49 per year for a limited time.
- There are no specific details given about any of the investments that Dave broadly refers to in his presentation, but we did drop some time-tested ways to protect yourself and your money from the ravages of inflation – namely, investing in the stock market, in real estate, and in your own business, whatever it may be.
Do you agree that the “Crack-Up Boom” is upon us? What are some ways that you plan to protect your nest egg? Let us know in the comment section down below.