In a recent teaser released by Angel Publishing, Brit Ryle teases the opportunity to make "Instant Income" with "payouts of $1,050, $650, and even $2,800".
Making instant income like this is made possible with what Brit calls "real income trades", which I'll talk more about in a bit.
In this review I'll be going over how this trading strategy works and what they are trying to sell to us in this promotional presentation... and why you probably shouldn't expect the 90% win rate that Brit talks about.
In his teaser for "Instant Income", Brit claims anyone that can fund a brokerage account and make a few clicks of their mouse can make instant cash payouts month after month.
Brit Ryle has spoken at investment events and shared the stage with people such as Steve Forbes and Ken Fisher. He's been an advisor since 1998, primarily focusing on dividend stocks are REITs, but also has found success with options trading, which is the focus of the presentation I'm reviewing here today. Currently he works for Angel Publishing, which is an independent investment advisory firm, where he edits newsletter advisory services runs trading services.
In this "Instant Income" presentation he teases the opportunity to take "instant" payouts any time you feel like it, or at least that's how it seems at first.
As he describes it, these are "instant trades for instant income", which he's been calling "real income trades".
He tells us that they are "incredibly reliable and precise" and that these types of trades "are about reliably collecting thousands of dollars over and over again".
Furthermore, he supposedly has a 90% win-rate with this trading strategy, which is very impressive... if true that is.
Most retail traders are gambling against the house... and most lose money.
This is one of the statements that Brit makes. He claims that you have to act like the house at a casino, and that his strategy supposedly helps retail traders get on the winning sides of trades.
Of course he makes it all sound so simple and acts as if you just press a few buttons to get on the winning side of retail trades to make quick profits... but then again he is selling his subscription services so you can't take everything he says to be 100% straightforward and accurate.
The sales pitch:
In typical fashion, the teaser ended in a sales pitch for Real Income Trader, a trading service that Brit runs where he provides subscribers with trade alerts on a regular basis.
I'll be talking more about this shortly, but let's first go over what the heck these "real income trades" are in the first place.
What Are "Real Income Trades"?
Brit Ryle tells us that he developed his entire trading strategy around these "real income trades".
We also know that we can supposedly get "instant cash payouts" by setting up these "real income trades".
But what the heck are they?
If you're thinking this is all about options trading then you are correct.
How it works is Brit first recommends that you buy the stock and then provides options trade alerts for the underlying options of the stock.
He claims to have a 90% win rate doing this, which he largely attributes to his set of criteria that a stock must meet for him to trade it, which includes:
- Share price must be in an affordable range
- Needs to be enough trading volume to make for easy liquidity
- Must be a desirable target for stock market gamblers who he wants to trade against
We are told that one of the most key technical indicators he looks at is the trading volume of the stock.
Him an his team at Angel Publishing have supposedly developed a proprietary algorithm that tracks various technical indicators, including all of the following, but trading volume is the number one thing taken into account...
- Trading volume
- Resistance and support
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Moving average convergence/divergence (MACD)
- Eight-day moving average (MA)
- Bollinger bands
- Volume-price trend (VPT)
Furthermore, these "real income trades" are only make on stocks on his top 12 list.
He keeps a dynamic list of 12 stocks and monitors them very closely waiting for trading volume to spike. If the other criteria are met, then it's time to make a trade.
So in summary here, Brit keeps a running list of 12 stocks that are monitored very closely and that he trades when his algorithm finds good opportunities, which are mostly characterized by surges in trading volume.
What Is Real Income Trader?
This is the options trading service that Brit runs where he, in a nutshell, provides subscribers with trade alerts and step-by-step instructions on how to execute the trades, similar to Project 303 and the Weekly Alphabrain Alert.
Here's a breakdown of what all you get as a member:
- Urgent Income Alerts - These are the trade alerts. When one of Brit's top 12 stocks sees a spike in trading volume, subscribers are sent alerts with all the details needed to execute the trade.
- Top Twelve List - This is the list of his top 12 stocks that are being monitored carefully. You can also monitor these stocks yourself to learn how to make the trades on your own... or of course you can just follow along mindlessly.
- The Instant Income Master Class Video Series - Here you have a 7-part video series that goes over everything you need to know about making these types of trades. There isn't any trading experience required to join because you have this set of education materials.
- Monthly Video Podcasts - Each month subscribers will also get a live video where Brit talks about market conditions, interviews special guests, and provides any information he finds important.
- Members Website Access - Private access to a members-only website will also be given. Here is where you can find an archive of all the materials provided with this subscription.
- Winner's Edge Report - This is a report that is called a "market cheat code" which goes over a strategy for profiting in any market condition.
The cost is $1,999yr, and this is supposedly a massive discount from its retail price of $4,999/yr.
Quick Recap & Conclusion
- Brit Ryle, editor at Angel publishing with professional advisor experience, is teasing the opportunity to make "payouts of $1,050, $650, and even $2,800"... instantly with a trading strategy that utilizes what he calls "real income trades".
- These "real income trades" are a type of option trades.
- Brit keeps a running list of 12 stocks that are monitored very closely and only recommends options trading for these stocks.
- He has developed a proprietary algorithm to monitor these stocks, with the most important indicator used being the trading volume.
- In order to get trade alerts from Brit you have to join his Real Income Trader services - costs $4,999/yr normally but has been discounted to $1,999/yr.
And there you have it.
Should you join? Well, it is an expensive service, but if he really does provide 90% winning trades then it could very well be worth it.
HOWEVER, follow-along options trading services like this are tricky. Time is of the essence and with many similar services you will find complaints from subscribers about not being able to get into trades fast enough. So while Brit may have a 90% win rate, his subscribers may not... since he's always the first one into his trades of course and many of his subscribers likely won't get in at good prices.
Just something to think about.
As always, let us know what you think of it all in the comment section below.