Artificial intelligence is the most significant innovation of our time and quant experts, Andy and Landon Swan have developed a way to get a piece of the $15.7 trillion A.I. megatrend.
It's a predictive, A.I.-driven algorithm that's like having a secret “stock-picking detective” in your back pocket, sniffing out explosive stock moves before they happen, and one “Microcap A.I. Moonshot” is among them.
AI stocks have been hitting insane highs all year, but a second wave of AI investments is getting ready to pop, with 100x the potential of any gains we’ve witnessed so far.
Before this, I had only heard of Andy and Landon Swan in passing, as they went on several TV shows after accurately predicting that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election when the odds of him doing so were only 1%.
This is my first look at one of their teasers, but far from the first time reviewing an AI pitch, as we've seen quite a few this year, including Shah Gilani's “ASI” Stocks and Colin Tedards' AI Chipmaker Stock.
Artificial intelligence is still very much in its infancy.
Sure tools like ChatGPT and A.I. image generators like Midjourney are cool, but at this point, they still produce wildly inaccurate info and renderings of humans with 12 fingers, respectively. They have a long way to go to say the least.
Most agree with this assertion, that AI is an unstoppable megatrend that will eventually take over every sector of the economy.
Elon Musk has called AI, “the most crucial technology for our future” and the legend himself, Warren Buffett, has allocated a colossal 47% of Berkshire's $375 billion portfolio into AI.
The Time to Invest is Now
The first rule of investing is don't lose money, and the second rule is don't forget the first rule.
In this respect, knowing what not to buy is even more important than knowing what to buy.
This is where Andy and Landon's one-of-a-kind, proprietary algorithm that uses the latest AI technology to predict the future comes in.
Their A.I.-driven algorithm has even been the subject of a peer-reviewed study by Georgetown University, which concluded that the system could predict “both upcoming sales and sales growth at the firm level.”
This is nice, but what’s even more important about the algorithm is that it picks up on analyst forecasts, and determines whether are going to be right or wrong ahead of time, based on various data points and that difference between actual results and analyst’s expectations is what drives stock prices.
It's a clear advantage and it is being used to uncover some of the best, most lucrative investments in the market.
This includes what might be the biggest and most important forecast the algo has ever made. The rise of the No. 1 AI-powered stock of the decade. Its name and ticker symbol are revealed in a special report called The Great Microcap A.I. Moonshot.
The report is only available to members of Andy and Landon's new research service, LikeFolio Investor. Membership costs $49 and comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, 12-24 major trade opportunities per year, a bonus report called The Power of Blockchain, and access to a full year of roundtable discussions.
99% of People are Investing in A.I. the Wrong Way
The rate at which artificial intelligence is being adopted into our everyday lives is one of the best hockey stick charts I have ever seen:
This has caused “experts” to predict the size of the AI market will grow twentyfold by 2030, up to nearly $2 trillion.
It's a massive investment opportunity, but indiscriminately buying any stock with the name AI attached to it is very likely to lose you money.
Besides the fact that lots of early megatrend companies go to zero – think Pets.com, Excite, Webvan and that more than HALF of stocks underperformed from 1991 to 2020. Andy and Landon believe the biggest winners of AI won't be “AI” companies at all.
Instead, they will be companies that utilize AI to maximize their business efficiency and better serve their customers.
A.I.'s Second Wave
This is what the second wave of AI is all about.
Exceptional businesses using artificial intelligence to become transformational.
I can get behind this line of thinking. After all, if you think about it for a minute, Amazon didn't invent e-commerce, Netflix didn't invent online video streaming, and Facebook didn't invent social media. All of these companies adopted existing technology and applied it to their business models…exceedingly well.
They also made 10x gains or more in the “second internet wave” or Web 2.0.
The same thing will happen with AI.
Andy and Landon's famous AI algorithm which has served up 80 triple-digit profit opportunities over the past four years, has spotted a tiny stock trading under $5 that could be “the next Netflix.” Let's find out what this is all about.
Revealing Andy & Landon Swan’s “Microcap A.I. Moonshot” Stock
We get a few clues about this stock, not many, but a few. Here they are:
- This company combines a live-streaming TV platform with the best in sports, news, and entertainment.
- It recently made a blockbuster acquisition, giving them access to computer vision technology that can track and identify specific athletes.
- The stock's market cap is 99% smaller than Netflix's.
- Small-cap stock under $5.
In this case, a few clues were enough, as Andy and Landon's A.I. Moonshot stock is fuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO). How can I be so sure?
- fubo is a live TV streaming platform for live sports, news, and entertainment content.
- At the end of 2021, fubo acquired Edisn.ai, an AI-powered computer vision platform with patent-pending video recognition technologies.
- The company's market cap is currently hovering around $800 million or more than 99% smaller than Netflix's $186 billion capitalization.
- fubo is a $3 stock with a market cap under $1 billion.
Massive Profits or Losses?
Andy and Landon see this as an all-or-nothing wager.
Saying “If this tiny company continues to hook into powerful consumer trends, as it’s now doing, it could deliver a moonshot payoff.”
Unlike other streaming services, which have proliferated in recent years. fuboTV doesn't produce any original content or license hit movies from major studios. Instead, it is a cable TV replacement service that aggregates more than 300 live sports, news, and entertainment networks in one app.
It is also the only live TV streaming platform that carries every Nielsen-rated sports channel. A key differentiator, as every other streaming service has a very limited or non-existent live sports offering, apart from privately-owned pure-play sports streaming platforms like DAZN.
According to fuboTV's full-year 2023 guidance, the company has been growing on all fronts through the first three quarters of this year, increasing its number of paid subscribers, average revenue per user, and total revenue.
This marks steady, continued progress toward its goal of being cash flow-positive by 2025.
Notably, the executive chairman of fubo is Edgar Bronfman Jr., who is a deep-pocketed billionaire with loads of entertainment industry experience. So it's a safe bet that the company has the necessary liquidity to make it to breakeven.
Given its pre-profitability stage, fubo is still a speculative stock at this point. But a well-educated speculation that is more likely than not to pay off.
Quick Recap & Conclusion
- Quant experts Andy and Landon Swan have developed a predictive, AI-driven algorithm that sniffs out explosive stock moves before they happen, including one “Microcap A.I. Moonshot.”
- Their predictive AI-driven algorithm can discern the difference between upcoming operating results and analysts’ expectations ahead of time, which is what drives stock prices.
- It now has its sights set on a tiny stock trading under $5 that could be “the next Netflix” and its name and ticker symbol are revealed only in a special report called The Great Microcap A.I. Moonshot. The report is ours if we subscribe to Andy and Landon's new research service, LikeFolio Investor, for $49 for the first year.
- Fortunately, we got a few clues about the A.I. Moonshot stock, which was all we needed to reveal it as fuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO).
- fubo has been growing on all fronts and even though it doesn't expect to be cash flow positive until 2025 at the earliest, the company has the liquidity to get there and it is an intelligent speculation, with an above-average chance of paying off.
Have you tried fuboTV? What was your experience? Tell us in the comments.