If you're looking for more information on this "Secret $50 5G Stock Blueprint" and the three stocks being teased, then you're in the right place.
As you probably know, you can't always trust 100% of what you hear with promotions like this... much of what's said is a tad misleading at least... and just sounds too good to be true.
There might be more than one promo for this opportunity, but what I came across was aptly titled: The "Secret $50 5G Stock Blueprint"...
This teaser presentation is run by a Robert Williams, whom is a chief futurist for St. Paul Research... but has ties with Seven Figure Publishing as well (it's confusing), both of which are investment advisory firms that publish a variety of different newsletter services. Robert has around 2 decades working in high finance where he worked as a lead analyst for a fortune 500 company as well as for a "prestigious medical institution". He has a solid background and even carries a Master's degree in finance.
In this teaser he talks about an opportunity where you "could use the red-hot 5G market to amass a fortune". And not just this... but he also claims that all you need is $50 to do so.
He goes on to talk about some "mega event" coming that will send hundreds of billions of dollars into the 5G industry. The current "mega event" (at the time of this review) is in June... but after this date passes by he will likely find some other "mega event" to use as a way to get people to buy into what he's selling as soon as possible.
It's all about 5G penny stocks
Penny stocks are stocks that trade for less than $5 a share, normally. But this definition isn't all that strict.
For this "Secret $50 5G Stock Blueprint" Robert claims to have identified 3 companies that trade for less than $10 and are "set for big gains". He even goes as far as to say that "all three could be on their way to becoming expensive stocks like Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, or Amazon".
Really? Let me remind you that Microsoft, for example, has provided early IPO investors with cumulative gains of over 200,000%.
AND... he continues to give an incredibly improbable example of how you could have turned $50 into $1.8 million by investing in three different 5G penny stocks consecutively.
It sounds incredible and all, but of course it all ends in a sales pitch...
The sales pitch:
In order to find out the three stocks that are being teased here you have to get a copy of The Secret 5G Stock Blueprint report...
This provides all the details on these stocks.
However, in order to get this report you first have to subscribe to Robert Williams' newsletter service called Future Wealth - the same sales tactic used for the "3-Stock Retirement Blueprint", and many others.
Future Wealth is a follow-along advisory service that provides monthly investment recommendations, weekly updates, alerts when it's time to sell a stock, etc. The cost is $79 per year for their "Best Deal", but there is also a subscription option that costs just $49 per year.
* Note: There is a 6-month money-back guarantee. This is nice to see.
The Upcoming "Mega Event", 5G Stock Index, and more...
The "mega event" that is being teased is about Foxconn, one of Apple's biggest suppliers, assuring investors of that they will still be moving forward with their manufacturing.
As we were told in the presentation:
- "Apple’s most important manufacturing partner (based in China) has reassured investors it can still get the latest 5G-enabled iPhones ready for an autumn launch despite the global COVID-19 upheaval… and its first trial assembly lines START UP IN JUNE.”
But this isn't really that great of news. I mean, sure... it's good to see that the company is going to be moving forward with its plans, but it's not like this is some huge catalyst... and I don't think it's all that appropriate to call it a "mega event".
*Note: Foxconn is the company that Alexander Green has been teasing in his "Single Stock Retirement Plan".
5G Stock Index:
In the presentation there is also a lot of talk about this "5G Stock Index".
This is just an index of stocks that Robert Williams and his team have put together which consists of, what they consider to be, the best 5G plays available.
Only about 20% of all 5G plays are worthy of making this list, and they all go through a 5-point screening process, which is basically something like this:
- Must not be in a crowded market/industry
- Must have bold management that doesn't settle for the status quo
- Must be able to evolve with the trends
- Must get a lot of pre-IPO funding - this often correlates with increased future success
- There must be a catalyst that could send the stock price up
The 3 Blueprint Stock Picks
The entire teaser is focused around giving people three different 5G stocks that could make them rich... for the most part.
However, the information we are told about these 3 picks is very limited...
- Blueprint Stock #1 - We are told that a Chinese company actually attempted to buyout this 5G company but was blocked by the US government. It's also stated that it is "1,453 times smaller than Apple".
- Chinese companies are always trying to buyout US companies. This is nothing new... and it's also not all that new that the US government blocks such acquisitions. When it's a potential national security threat, the government steps in and doesn't allow it... and when it comes to dealing with communications such as 5G technology, the potential national security threats are high. The US government has blocked a number of 5G-related Chinese acquisition attempts, such as those for Lattice Semiconductor Corp & Qualcomm... but neither of these are the stock being teased in this "Secret $50 5G Stock Blueprint" because they both sell for far above $10 a share.
- Blueprint Stock #2 - This company is said to have a deal with one of Apple's major suppliers.
- Blueprint Stock #3 - The only thing we are really told about this third company is that it trades for less than $5 and that Wall Street is betting big on it.
We also know that all three of these companies trade for less than $10 a share.
Normally here at Green Bull Research we like to expose stock picks like these to our readers for free. However, there just isn't enough information given for me to figure these out. The only plausible way to find out what is being teased here is to actually subscribe and get the report.
*If you have any information on what these 3 stocks are, please let us know in the comment section below this post. It would greatly benefit other readers!
Should You Subscribe?
The cheapest subscription option is only $49 per year and this comes with a 6-month refund policy... which isn't too bad. But the choice is ultimately yours.
Robert Williams claims that these three 5G stocks could make you rich, but I don't know much about his track-record, and his Future Wealth newsletter service is still very new, and hasn't yet stood the test of time.
Quick Recap & Conclusion
- Robert Williams claims that you could "amass a fortune" with three 5G stocks that he reveals in his report, The Secret 5G Stock Blueprint
- He claims that these stocks "could be on their way to becoming expensive stocks like Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, or Amazon"
- In order to get this blueprint you first have to subscribe to his Future Wealth newsletter service. The cheapest option is $49/yr
- There isn't enough information for us to go off of in order to expose these stocks
And that's it. Hopefully I can update this post soon if I'm provided any additional information so that I can let everyone know the stocks he's teasing, but as of now there just isn't enough to go off of.
Be sure to let us know your thoughts down below! We like to hear back from our readers.