Jeff Clark claims that his "3-Stock Retirement Blueprint" can make you rich, and with minimal effort, but is this really true? Is this service legit and is it as good as he says?
In this review I'll be going over what his "3-Stock Retirement Blueprint" is, how it works, some pros and cons to it, and more.
Let's begin by going over the teaser for this opportunity...
There might be more than one presentation for this, but here is what I came across...
The presentation is full of outlandish claims about making tons of easy money. All-in-all, it almost sounds like some sort of get-rich-quick scheme, which is probably why you decided to look into things a big more and landed on my review here.
Some of what we are told about this opportunity includes:
- It's a "dream come true for those looking to learn how to grow their nest egg quickly — with minimal effort"
- "With a single trade, you could make 3x, 5x, and even 10x your money practically overnight"
- "You can capture 10 years’ worth of gains in just a few days"
- Over the coming months "you could have several opportunities to make $500… $1,000… $5,000... or more depending on your situation, in very little time"
He goes on to give examples of past trades he's made where you could have struck it rich, such as VanEct Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX) for example, that could have made you a "small fortune"... so he claims...
It sounds pretty darn good doesn't it?
And what's more is that he claims this only takes 5 minutes of time a day?
It sounds a bit too good... and you know what they say about things that sound too good to be true.
The sales pitch:
As expected, the presentation ended in a sales pitch.
The lure is that he is giving out a special report called The 3-Stock Retirement Blueprint: How to Retire Rich Using Just 3 Stocks. BUT, in order to get this special report you will first have to subscribe to his advisory service called Jeff Clark Trader, which is a follow-along advisory service that basically tells subscribers what to buy and when.
I'll be going over both, but first let's talk about who this guy is and whether or not he's even qualified to be giving trading advice like this.
Jeff Clark, Who Is He?
I know that Jeff throws one heck of a sales pitch and these, often "too good to be true" sounding sales pitches, can seem a bit scammy... but he is the real deal when it comes to options trading, which is what this is all about. Options trading has its advantages, and the faster profit potential that they have is what Jeff is a fan of.
Prior to running financial advisories like Jeff Clark Trader and his free Market Minute service, Jeff Clark was working as founder and CEO of a San Francisco-based brokerage house and private money management firm, where he managed money for wealthy Californians.
Options are what he likes most and this is an area where he has a lot of experience. He actually taught options trading and securities pricing to MBA students at a university in California and ran an options trading firm and trained over 1,000 people to become licensed stock brokers.
Does he know what he's doing? It sure seems so based on a look at his background.
What Is the 3-Stock Retirement Blueprint?
The 3-Stock Retirement Blueprint, in a nutshell, is a guide that shows how to trade with Jeff Clark's strategy. It provides the names of the stocks he's currently recommending as well as a full breakdown on why he's recommending them.
What is his strategy?
Well, it's all about trading options, as you know, and here Jeff looks for what he calls "Fast Money Trade Setups".
What he does focuses on just 3 stocks, and trades their options over and over again until their profitability starts to decrease too much, and then he changes things up and trades options for another 3 stocks, and so on - completely different than the similar-sounding "Single Stock Retirement Plan" that Alexander Green has been promoting.
The good part about this strategy is that you can become familiar with the stock's movements and patterns. You can learn, to some extent, to become better at predicting price movements and because of this they can become more profitable.
There are people that do this very successfully, but of course he isn't recommending that everyone go out and learn to become a trader. The goal here is, as you know, to bring more subscribers into his Jeff Clark Trader advisory service where subscribers are told what to invest in and when.
At the time of me writing this review (May, 2020) his 3 stock picks are:
- VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF (NYSE: GDX)
- Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSE: XLF)
- Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSE: XLK)
But, like I said, these change. It all depends on how well they perform and stay withing a good range of profitability.
To give you a better idea of what types of stocks he recommends, here is a list of his older 3 stock picks when I looked at this service around 4 months ago:
As you can see, two of his stock recommendations changed, but we are still left with VanEct Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX). which is something he's recommended quite a lot over the years, on and off.
What You Get
The 3-Stock Retirement Blueprint is used as a lure to bring in new subscribers to Jeff Clark Trader. So besides just The 3-Stock Retirement Blueprint, subscribers also get:
- Video Training Series - This is a 4-part video training series that goes over how to trade options in bull and bear markets, managing risk, and more
- Monthly Issues of Jeff Clark Trader - Each month subscriber are provided with the latest issue of Jeff Clark Trader, which provides Jeff's newest trade recommendations along with analyses of these stocks
- Frequent Updates - Subscribers will also be sent frequent updates on the recommended positions, alerts on when to sell, etc.
The monthly issues you'll receive of Jeff Clark Trader are basically like a new issue of The 3-Stock Retirement Blueprint every month... in a way anyhow... since they provide updates on his 3 stock recommendations and details on why he's recommending them.
This Jeff Clark Trader service normally costs $199/yr, but if you go through the same sales funnel I went through then this price is discounted to just $19.
That's a pretty darn low price, and on top of this there is a 60-day money-back guarantee if you decide it's not right for you.
*Note: this service auto-renews at a rate of $99/yr
Is The 3-Stock Retirement Blueprint Legit?
Yes, this service is legitimate, as you can tell. Jeff Clark is an experienced trader and through this service he is just providing recommendations based on a strategy of trading that he's been using for years.
Just don't fall for the sales hype! If you buy into this expecting to make 10x your money "practically overnight" then you are just setting yourself up to be disappointed.
Pros v Cons
- Follow-along style advisory service - no experience necessary
- Potential for fast gains (it's options trading)
- Strategy is based on trading just 3 stock options - not overwhelming
- Promotional material is somewhat misleading
- Must move fast on his recommendations - timing is very important
Quick Recap & Conclusion
- The 3-Stock Retirement Blueprint is a guide by Jeff Clark that provides details on 3 stocks and how to trade their options in, what Jeff considers to be, the most profitable way
- In order to get this blueprint you must first join his Jeff Clark Trader subscription service, which is an advisory service where he provides monthly updates on the 3 stock options he recommends trading and all the necessary details
The service is legit and there is no doubt Jeff knows what he's doing when it comes to options trading. He's been very successful over the years with such. However, I'd strongly recommend looking into this service more before joining. One of the common complaints I've seen with options trading advisory services like this is that people have a lot of trouble getting into trades at the recommended prices. The price can jump up fast, and because of this you can't really expect the same great results that Jeff Clark has... since he's always the first one into the trades he recommends of course.
You're own due diligence is always important!
But anyways, hopefully this review has helped clear some things up so that you can make a more informed decisions. Leave any comments or questions you might have below!
I am an experienced trader, usually trading high volatility, high probability verticals. I have been reading Green Bull Research for awhile now and appreciate the simplicity and clarity of Anders’ presentations.