Wealthpin founder Alex Reid calls Artificial Intelligence “the most lucrative money-making opportunity in history for investors.”
But if we want to make the kind of real money that could potentially set us and our kids up for life, we must look beyond the hype. Between trash AI stocks and sky-high valuations, Alex has uncovered a tiny “pick and shovel” company dubbed the “Apple of AI” that will become one of the most valuable companies in the world.
Alex is so confident in his prediction because this exact scenario has played out before, just over a decade and a half ago on January 9th, 2007.
Wealthpin describes its strategy as “undervalued stocks, high dividends, and major growth potential.” This teaser appears to contain two of the three, so at least they are consistent. We have previously reviewed Alex Reid's “Black Gold” Graphite Stock and “Future Fuel” Company presentations here at Green Bull.
The tiny company Alex teases here has done something similar. They have created an operating system that most AI applications will be built on top of.
AI OS with A 6,170% Return Potential?
Currently, nothing similar really exists in the AI space. At least not on a large scale.
Unlike web-based AI services like ChatGPT or apps, AI systems (think AR/VR, data mining, and intelligent agents) require an operating system to function. Just like your laptop or smartphone.
Ultimately an AI system is only as scalable and flexible as its operating system and the “Apple of AI” does exactly this and more.
Alex says it is unveiling its new OS to the world on October 1st and we can get in on the ground floor today, potentially setting ourselves up for life-changing gains of over 6,170%!
The name of this company is only revealed in a special report Alex has created called The Apple of AI: How to Profit from the OS of the Future.
It comes free of charge when we join his investment research newsletter: Wealthpin Pro at a cost of only $49 for a standard one-year subscription.
The offer comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee and features three bonus reports, 12 regular editions of the newsletter, weekly market updates, and exclusive access to a members-only website. Overall, a decent price point and a pretty standard package, with the money-back guarantee always being a welcome feature.
The Beginning of a New Era
When Steve Jobs revealed the iPhone (and more importantly Apple’s IOS operating system), the app era was launched.
This transformed mobile phones from brick-like communication devices (shout out to Motorola) into devices we use to work and play.
Apple is still reaping the benefits of this, to the tune of $292 billion a year from the sales of apps and the iPhones that run them.
Alex says on October 1st, one company’s AI Operating System will launch a new era – the AI Era.
Unleashing the Full Potential of AI
For starters, it takes an incredibly long time to build an AI app.
At present, it takes around two years to train an AI model by feeding it enough “big data” before you can expect to see acceptable results and the cost routinely runs into the millions of dollars.
Enter the “Apple of AI.”
Unlike operating systems of the past, where each app operates independently from the rest. This company has created an operating system that links every app together as part of a distributed intelligence network.
This basically means each app within the network can draw intelligence from the system itself (hence the name) and self-optimize. Thus enabling AI developers to never have to start from scratch when creating a new app, saving both time and money.
Exposing Wealthpin's “Apple of AI” Stock
We get a few clues about the identity of the “Apple of AI,” here they are:
- The company's shares currently trade for around $2.
- It recently did a pilot test where it created the very first app for its AI OS. A navigation app that uses the power of AI to digitize the environment. More specifically the inside of warehouses and all the items within.
- This AI OS hasn’t been released to the public yet.
The founder and CEO is a visionary who’s worked at the forefront of AI and other emerging technologies for over two and a half decades.
Based on this set of clues, Alex's pick is Verses AI Inc. (OTC: VRSSF). The clues line up like shots at the bar:
- Verses shares traded above $2 in June before going back down to their present level of around $0.90.
- Wayfinder is the navigation app alluded to in the teaser, which provides AI-powered order-picking for warehouses.
- Verses' KOSM AI OS is billed as the world’s first network operating system for distributed intelligence. It is currently in beta-test mode with an unspecified release date.
- In a Forbes Council profile, company founder Gabriel Rene is described as having worked with emerging technologies like AI, IoT, and XR for the past 25 years.
A Potential 16-Bagger?
After searching around for anything that would confirm Verses' KOSM AI OS release date as October 1st, I came up empty.
So unless Alex has some insider knowledge that he generously just shared with us, I have no idea where this date comes from.
Short-term catalyst aside, Verses is an early-stage, money-hemorrhaging business with a multi-class share structure, and a penchant for spending on marketing and investor relations.
This is a screenshot I grabbed from Verses's Q1 2024 financials:
Besides the increasing net loss, the company spends more on IR and marketing combined ($2,065,071) than on R&D ($1,981,374).
Not a good sign when you're trying to build a market-leading AI operating system.
To me, Verses more closely resembles a speculative, overhyped junior mining stock (it even has convertible warrants) than the next Apple.
Quick Recap & Conclusion
- Wealthpin founder Alex Reid calls Artificial Intelligence “the most lucrative money-making opportunity in history for investors” and he's uncovered a tiny company dubbed the “Apple of AI” that he's confident will become one of the most valuable companies in the world.
- We learn that the “Apple of AI” is helping usher in a new era with its soon-to-be-released distributed intelligence operating system that is supposed to make building AI apps easier and cheaper.
- The name of this company is only revealed in a special report Alex has created called The Apple of AI: How to Profit from the OS of the Future. It is ours when we join his investment research newsletter: Wealthpin Pro at a cost of $49 for a standard one-year subscription.
- Alex dropped enough clues for us to be able to reveal the company's name for free as Verses AI Inc. (OTC: VRSSF).
- After a closer look, Verses appears to be more hype than substance. Revenue is currently under $300k, with an $8 million loss, no set release date for its AI OS, and a valuation north of $100 million.
Are the current batch of listed AI companies similar to the early dot-com companies of the late 90s? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.