Teeka Tiwari FIRED & the future of Palm Beach Research

Homepage Forums Random Teeka Tiwari FIRED & the future of Palm Beach Research

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anders
    Keymaster

I’m wondering if anyone has any additional information on this topic of Teeka getting fired back in February and the company behind it all trying to figure out what to do to make subscribers happy. Recently, as of April 16th, there was a message sent out to subscribers stating that:

“Hello. Chris Lowe here.

I’m the Editor-in-Chief of Palm Beach Research Group.

I know the last two months have been very disruptive as we parted ways with Teeka Tiwari.

We have been working hard to develop a plan that fulfills our commitments to you and ensures that you continue to receive research on every trend, every security, and every trade issued and currently covered by the Palm Beach Research Group publications.

As of today, we will no longer publish Palm Beach Research Group advisories.

But please know, my colleagues and I are working very hard to ensure our firm does whatever it takes to fulfill our obligations to you. We will do whatever it takes to deserve your business now and in the future. We will do whatever it takes to serve your interests and needs as a subscriber.

We are working to ensure you receive world-class coverage of growth stocks, technology, options, cryptocurrencies, and all other areas of opportunity previously provided by Palm Beach Research.

Regards,

Chris Lowe
    Editor-in-Chief, Palm Beach Research Group”

So it seems like the whole thing is still a complete mess and there is no solution as of yet… but maybe someone else knows something I don’t yet??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.